Indrayanti, M.Si., Ph.D., Psikolog
– Doctor, Work & Organizational Psychology, Nottingham Business School, United Kingdom. 2019
– Master of Science in Psychology. Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2005.
– Psychologist. Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2002.
– Undergraduate. Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2000.
Pengembangan dan Perubahan Organisasi, Proses Mental dan Perilaku
Organizational Behavior, HRM content, HRM process, Employee Well-being dan Multilevel Modeling.
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Research and Methodology
- Data Analysis (for Social Science)
- Positive Psychology
- Hafiz, M., & Indrayanti, I. (2022). Work engagement and organizational commitment on millennial employees in terms of authentic leadership perception. Humanitas: Indonesian Psychological Journal, 19(1), 41–50. https://doi.org/10.26555/humanitas.v19i1.5
- Indrayanti, I., Claudia, A., Adi, S., & Lufityanto, G. (2022). Science Majoring Background Modulates the Psychological Responses to Stress on Numerical Task. Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP), 8(2), 150-164. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.22146/gamajop.72911
- Ath Thaariq, M. F., & Indrayanti, I. (2021). The Work Stress of Millennial Employees Reviewed from the Viewpoint of Organizational Climate with Team-Member Exchange as a Moderator [Stres Kerja Karyawan Milenial Ditinjau dari Iklim Organisasi dengan Team-Member Exchange sebagai Moderator]. ANIMA Indonesian Psychological Journal, 36(2), 156-183. https://doi.org/10.24123/aipj.v36i2.3053
- Anggarini, C. R., & Indrayanti, I. (2021). Work stress in aircraft maintenance technicians: The role of work-life balance. Humanitas, 18(1), 45. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.26555/humanitas.v18i1.17371
- Adininggar, H., Indrayanti, I., & Himam, F. (2020). Peran Resiliensi Karier sebagai Mediator antara Perceived Supervisor Support dan Employability Generasi Milenial. Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP), 6(2). doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.22146/gamajop.54652
- 2016. Understanding gender to strengthen the role of HRM process on employee participation and job performance: An empirical study in public sector organizations. Proceeding. 31st International Congress of Psychology 2016 (ICP2016), July 24-29, Yokohama, Japan
- 2016. Pengelolaan sumber daya manusia penunjang well-being karyawan (Human resource management to support employee well-being). Book Chapter. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, pp. 123-142. ISBN: 978-979-420-039-5, 1601004-B1E.
- 2013. The role of organizational identification on employee well-being in human resource practices. ANIMA Indonesian Psychological Journal, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 192 – 201
- 2012. Karyawan dan Kekuatan Iklim Organisasi (Employee and Organisational Climate Strength). Book Chapter. Psikologi untuk Kesejahteraan Masyarakat. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar Publisher, pp. 298-314. ISBN: 978-602-229-037-7
- 2009. Exploring the dynamic of trust to stranger among undergraduate students. Center for Indigenous & Cultural Psychology (CICP). Working Paper. Faculty of Psychology, UGM.
- 2006. An Attitude of Pedestrians People of C. Simanjuntak forward Environmental Stressor (Air & Sound Pollutions) as An Environmental Health Phenomenon. INSIGHT. Vol. IV. No. 1. ISSN: 1693‐2552
- 2006. Somatization on Astra Honda Authorized Service Station’s Mechanics. INSIGHT. Vol. IV. No. 1. ISSN: 1693‐2552
- 2005. Self‐Management Training for Reduce Level of Somatization of AHASS’s Mechanics. Conference Proceeding. Bandung: APIO II.
- 2005. The Effectiveness of Self‐Management Training to Reduce Level of Somatization Disorder of Astra Honda Authorized Service Station’s Mechanic. Thesis. Unpublished. Gadjah Mada University: Faculty of Psychology
- 2004. Strategic & Techno Structural Analysis for Corporate Culture in PT Pupuk Kujang Cikampek Jawa Barat. INSIGHT. Vol. II. No. 2. ISSN: 1693‐2552
- 2000. The Correlation between Positive Thinking and Somatization. Undergraduate Thesis. Unpublished. Gadjah Mada University: Faculty of Psychology
- Pengaruh Latar Belakang Pendidikan terhadap Respon Fisiologis Stres pada Tugas Numerik. . (Ketua Peneliti) Indrayanti, M.Si., Ph.D., Psikolog (Anggota Peneliti) Galang Lufityanto, S.Psi., M.Psi., Ph.D
- UGM Grant 2016 (July – November 2016). Well-being, Values, and Work Family Policy to Support Work Life Balance: A Survey from Indonesia
- Dissertation (2012 – 2015). HRM Content and Process on Employee Well-being and Job Performance: A Multilevel Study
- UGM Grant 2012 (May – November 2012). The Role of Organizational Identification towards Employee Well-being on Human Resource Practices
- UGM Grant 2011 (May – November 2011). Organisational Identity within HRM Practices: A Narrative Approach
- UGM Grant 2010 (February ‐ December 2010). 1) Willingness to Achieve Performance during ASEAN‐China Free Trade Agreement (ACFTA) 2010: An Empirical Study in Small & Medium Enterprises. 2) Need Assessment for Primary Health Care Psychologist in Yogyakarta.
- WCRU Grant (Dec 2008 ‐ 2010). Trust, Self, & Achievement Studies in Center for Indigenous and Cultural Psychology (CICP), Faculty of Psychology UGM, Indonesia. Some of working papers: (1) Exploring the dynamic of trust to stranger among undergraduate students; (2) How Male & Female Trust to Stranger; (3) Trustworthiness in Trusting Parents & Close Friend Among Adolescent; (4) The Dynamic of Adolescent’s Trust to Parents and Close Friend
- 2014. British Academy of Management HRM and SIG ESRC Seminar Series Workshop: HRM and Employee Well-being. Theme: Sustaining Employee Well-being in the 21th Century. May, 8 – 9, 2014. MMU Business School, Manchester, United Kingdom. Presenting extended abstract entitled: “Achieving Well-being and Performance at Work: A Multilevel Study on Human Resource Management”
- 2013. 8th International Conference HRM Network NL. Theme: ‘H’ versus ‘R’ in HRM. November, 14 – 15, 2013, KU Leuven, Belgium. Presenting a paper entitled: “Well-being and Performance and the Indonesia Public Sector: Examining HR Content and HR Process.”
- 2012. Asian Association of Indigenous and Cultural Psychology (AAICP). Theme: Promoting Happiness, Health and Quality of Life: The Role of Psychology, Technology, and Environmental Sciences. December, 20 – 22, 2012, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), Langkawi Island, Malaysia. Presenting a paper entitled: “What Employee Well-being is: A Study on Public Sector Employee in Indonesia.”
- 2010. The International Academic Forum (IAFOR). The Asian Conference on the Social Sciences. June, 18 ‐ 21, 2010, Osaka, Japan.
Presenting paper ” The Dynamic of Adolescent’s Trust to Parents & Close Friend: An Indigenous Psychological Analysis” in the Session Topic: Psychology, Cognitive Science, and the Behavioral Science. Panel G, Friday, 16.00 ‐ 17.30. Presenter number: 655
- 2009. 8th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology. Theme: Identity, Multiculturalism, and Changing Societies: Challenges for Social Psychology in and about Asia. December, 11 ‐ 14, 2009, New Delhi, India.
Presenting a paper entitled: “Exploring the Dynamic of Trust to Strangers among Undergraduate Students: Indigenous Psychological Analysis” in the Symposium of Trust and Relationship in Indonesia with Chair Person: Prof. Uichol Kim.
- 2010. National Conferences & 11th Congress of HIMPSI. Solo, 18 ‐ 20 March 2010
Presenting paper: (1) How Male & Female Trust to Stranger: An Indigenous Psychological Analysis; (2) Trustworthiness in Trusting Parents & Close Friend Among Adolescent.
Presenting Poster: (1) Compatibility in Giving Relation: The Basic’s of Undergraduate Trust to Professor and Father
- 2009. Symposium of Leader & Indonesian Leadership: ‘A Searching’, Indonesian Industrial & Organizational Psychologist Association (APIO) and Faculty of Psychology Catholic University Atmajaya Jakarta, Indonesia, June 3, 2009
- 2009. Bio-psychology Conference:’Improving the Quality of Life’. Faculty of Psychology Gadjah Mada University in collaboration with Faculty of Medicine Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
- 2016. Assessment Center Assessor Certification Program. Industrial & Organizational Psychology Association, May 16-20, 2016, Eastparc Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2015. Workshop on Publishing in 4* Journals: Learning from Doing. British Academy of Management, March 4, 2015, Nottingham Conference Center, Nottingham, United Kingdom. Working paper entitled: “The Impact of HRM practices on employee well-being and job performance: A Review and Empirical Study.”
- 2012. Workshop on M-Plus Software, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, September – October 2012, Sydney, Australia.
- 2012. Workshop on Advance Methodological Application for Research, Faculty of Psychology, UGM, June 2012, Solo, Indonesia.
- 2012. Workshop on Multilevel Modeling, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, January – February 2012, Sydney, Australia.
- 2010. Workshop on Happiness in the Span of Developmental, Magister of Science UGM, December 13, 2010, Faculty of Psychology UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2010. Workshop on Improving Entrepreneurial Learning Methods, Dirmawa‐UGM, October 25‐26, 2010, University Center UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2010. Training of Trainers, PPSMB UGM 2010, Sub Direktorat PPKB, Faculty of MIPA, Sekip Utara, July 28, 2010, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop of Student Centered Learning (SCL), PPP‐UGM, October 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop Writing for International Journal Paper, LPPM UGM, November 19 ‐20, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. International Mental Health Leadership Program, Center for International Mental Health, School of Population Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia, 3 ‐ 28 August 2009
- 2009. Workshop of International Research Planning Program, LPPM‐UGM, November 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop of Structure Equation Model, Faculty of Psychology UGM, World Class Research University Program 2009, April 15, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop on The Role of Psychologist in Community Mental Health: Looking for Agents of Change, Faculty of Psychology, March 12, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Training for Trainers: Management of i‐research and i‐hpc, LPPT‐UGM, January 23, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2008. Workshop of Psychological Tools for Employee Development, Q‐Assessment, and Development Center, February 9, 2008
- 2006. Workshop of Emotional Reconciliation for Increasing Productivity & Personal Recovery, Psychology Faculty of Sanata Dharma University, August 26, 2006
- 2006. Workshop of Psychological Support for Humanity Services, Indonesian Psychologist Association (HIMPSI) sponsored by The Global Fund for Children and Spanish Psychological Association, June 21‐22, 2006
- 2000. Interpretation Grafis & Rorschach, Faculty of Psychology, Gadjah Mada University (UGM), 2000
Research Fellowship. Supported by Australian Leadership Awards Fellowship (ALAF) – Center for International Mental Health (CIMH), School of Population Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia. 2009
- Undergraduate Relatives, Gadjah Mada University (UGM), Yogyakarta, 2000 ‐ now
- Student Executive Board, Faculty of Psychology, Gadjah Mada University (UGM), Yogyakarta, 1997 ‐1999
- Member of British Academy of Management, 2015 – now
- Member of International Association of Applied Psychology, 2009 – now