Ph.D., The University of Melbourne (2012 – 2018)
Master of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia (2003 – 2005)
Master of Professional Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia (1999 – 2001)
Bachelor, Fakultas Psikologi, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia (1994 – 1999)
Life-span Development, Mental and Behaviour Process
2014. Sekolah itu Asyik (School is cool) (a book). Iip Yahya (Ed). Indonesia Belajar Fondation publisher. Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
2015. Sekolah nir kekerasan ( Free violence school) (a book). Irfan (Ed). Pustaka Ifada publisher. Yogyakarta
2014. Movement to emulate Australia’s fun school in Indonesia The conversation. https://theconversation.com/movement-looks-to-emulate-australias-fun-schools-in- indonesia-46194.
2015. Breaking the silence on violence in school. The Jakarta Post. http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/12/13/breaking-silence-violence-schools.html
2017. Desain tambal sulam, pendidikan karakter di Indonesia. (The ‘uncomplete design’ of character education in Indonesia. (An article). Kilas Pendidikan, Edition 12. 31 Juli 2017.
2017. Where is Psychology in the design of Indonesia education ?. (A chapter ) in a book ‘Indonesia tangguh’. Faculty of Psychology. Gadjah Mada Press.
2014. Listening to the voice of children, parents and teachers about school that promotes children’s wellbeing in Indonesia. Proceeding of International Conference of Education, Psychology and Social Science. 22-24 May 2014. Beijing, China
2017. Konsep Sekolah Menyenangkan: Pendekatan holistik pendidikan karakter di Indonesia (The concept of joyful and engaging school: an holistic approach of character education in Indonesia) Proceeding of National Conference in Faculty of Education of The University of Flores, Ende, NTT. 2 nd December, 2017. Publisher : Primary Education programme of Faculty of Education, The University of Flores, Ende, NTT. ISBN : 978-602-73039-3-5.
- Psychologist at Yogyakarta International Hospital, (2008 – 2010)
- Researcher of Centre of Indigenous Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, UGM (2008 – now)
- Lecture Faculty of Psychology, UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia (2008 – now)
- Educator CERES (Art and Education) Community, Melbourne, Vic, Australia (2010-2011 )
- Co- Founder Gerakan Sekolah Menyenangkan (GSM) (Joyful and Engagement School Movement) ( 2012 – now)
- Member of research group “Transformation of Education of Indonesia (2016 – 2018)
- Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia collaboration with Monash University
- Researcher of Centre of Life Span Developmental Psychology, UGM (2017 – now)
- Consultant of World Bank for social emotional education in Indonesia (2018, 2019)