National: Accredited A (BAN-PT)
42 SKS (credit system)
Duration of Study
2 years or 4 semesters
M.A. (Master of Arts)
Our program provides numerous opportunities for students to participate in international research, seminars, and conferences.
Upon completion, graduates of our program demonstrate the capability to:
- conduct innovative research that is based on and applicable to the Indonesian context,
- use their knowledge in psychology to solving human problems in compliance with the code of ethics through inter and multidisciplinary approaches,
- disseminate research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
Our master's program prepares graduates for a wide variety of careers, for instance, lecturers, researchers, public employees, nonclinical consultants, and professionals in other sectors. Some also decide to pursue a Ph.D. straight after earning their master's degree.
Scholarships are available. Some examples are as follows:
- LPDP Scholarship: funded by the Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (Ministry of Finance Indonesia)
- Beasiswa Unggulan: awarded by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology Indonesia
IDR 11,000,000 per semester.