Facilities for publication of scientific articles and research under the management of the Development, Research, Community Service, and Publication Unit - Unit Pengembangan, Penelitian, Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat dan Publikasi (UP4). UP4 was initiated by the late Dr. Neila Ramdhani, M.Si., M.Ed, and Prof. Dr. Avin Fadilla Helmi, M.Sc. Previously, UP4 departed from the Publication Unit established in 1992 and chaired by Prof. Bimo Walgito. Currently, UP4 has 3 main functions;
- Management of publishing scientific publications
- management of Grant administration (Research, Community Empowerment, Final Assignment Recognition)
- management of student final assignment manuscripts
UP4 manages 4 journals published both print and electronically:
All of these journals have received national accreditation and currently, the Journal of Psychology and the Psychology Bulletin are improving their quality to obtain international indexation.
In line with Permenristekdikti Number 20 of 2017 concerning increasing the number of lecturer publications, UP4 manages three Faculty grants; Research Grants, Community Empowerment Grants, and Final Project Recognition Grants (RTA). The output of this grant is encouraged to be the result of publications that have a high impact scientifically and in the practice of Psychology, both in national journals with ISSN/ Proceedings from International Seminars, publications in international journals, Intellectual property rights (HAKI), Books with ISBNs, Book chapters, e-Books Electronic versions of books.
UP4 also manages the Publication Kitchen which facilitates the process from student final project manuscripts to quality publications, both manuscripts originating from theses, theses, and dissertations. The manuscript will be reviewed so that it becomes a manuscript ready to be submitted to a scientific journal. The publication kitchen also facilitates the translation of manuscripts that will be submitted to international scientific journals.
Organizational Structure of the Development, Research, Publication, and Community Service Unit (UP4):
- Person in Charge: Dr. Wenty Marina Minza, M.A.
- Head of UP4 : Pradytia Putri Pertiwi, Ph.D.
- Chief Editor of the Psychology Journal: Pradytia Putri Pertiwi, Ph.D.
- Chief Editor of the Psychology Bulletin: Pradytia Putri Pertiwi, Ph.D.
- UP4 Executive Staff: Netti Ermawati, S.T.
- UP4 Executive Staff: Umi Nurjanah, S.Fil., M.A.
- UP4 Executive Assistant: Primadhani Setyaning Galih, S.Psi.