National: Accredited A (BAN-PT)
36 – 50 SKS (credit system)
Duration of Study
4 years or 8 semesters
IDR 19,000,000 per semester.
International academic mobility, both outbound and inbound, is made possible by the extensive networks of international collaborations and partnerships provided by the UGM Faculty of Psychology. Opportunities are available.
Most of our graduates earn a significant boost in their respective careers, particularly in academic settings. Many leading psychology professors, researchers, and lecturers of universities across Indonesia are from our doctoral program. Those working in consulting and professional psychology, both in the public and private sectors, have also reportedly gained career acceleration upon completing their studies here.
Graduates of our program will have the following qualities:
- In-depth understanding of ethical and professional conduct in research and academic profession,
- Advanced mastery of theories, models, and concepts in the field of competence,
- Advanced mastery of research methodologies and research instruments,
- Advanced ability to identify research problems, develop a research design, and manage research work,
- Mastery of skills in academic writing and presentation,
- Graduates are also required to publish articles in international and national journals.