Adelia Khrisna Putri, S.Psi., M.Sc
2015 – 2016 Msc. Clinical Mental Health Sciences, University College London, United Kingdom.
2010 – 2014 S.Psi. Sarjana Psikologi, Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
Clinical Psychology; Depression, Suicide Bereavement, & Mental Health Policy
Social Psychology; Indigenous psychology & Emotion
Suicide Bereavement; Emotion & Culture; Mental Health; Depression; Resilience; Indigenous Psychology
Mental Disorder, Mental Health, Counseling, Group Counseling, Conflict Resolution, Communication Psychology
- Putri, A. K., Yahya, A. N. F., & Saputra, A. R. (2019). Indonesian faculty barriers of providing help to college students in distress. Journal of College Student Retention: Research, Theory, & Practice. [Online First]
- Helmi, A. F., Widhiarso, W., Putri, A. K., Marvianto, R. D., Priwati, A. R., & Shaleha, R. R. A. (2019). A model of online trust among adolescents. International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology, and Learning. 9(2). (Accepted for publication)
- Pitman, A., Putri, A., De Souza, T., Stevenson, F., King, M., Osborn, D., & Morant, N. (2018). The impact of suicide bereavement on educational and occupational functioning: A qualitative study of 460 bereaved adults. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(4), 643. DOI:10.3390/ijerph15040643
- Pitman, A., De Souza, T., Putri, A., Stevenson, F., King, M., Osborn, D., & Morant, N. (2018). Support needs and experiences of people bereaved by suicide: Qualitative findings from a cross-sectional British study of bereaved young adults. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(4), 666. DOI: 10.3390/ijerph15040666
- Pitman, A., Putri, A. K., Kennedy, n., De Souza, T., King, M., Osborn, D. (2016). Priorities for the development and evaluation of support after suicide bereavement in the UK: Results of a discussion group. Bereavement Care, 35(3), 109-116. https://doi.org/10.1080/02682621.2016.1254457
- Putri, A. K., Prawitasari, J. E., Hakim, M. A., Yuniarti, K. W., Kim, U. Sadness as perceived by Indonesian male and female adolescents. International Journal of Research Studies in Psychology, 1(1), 27-36. http://consortiacademia.org/wp-content/uploads/IJRSP/IJRSP_v1i1/22-91-1-PB.pdf
- Undergraduate Dissertation: The Relationship between Negative Thought and Social Support with Depressive
Tendencies in Freshmen Undergraduate Students. (2014). Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- World Health Organization Adverse Childhood Experiences International Questionnaire (WHO ACE-IQ) as a screening tool for childhood trauma in adults.
- The Support Needs of Indonesian Mental Health Stakeholders in Yogyakarta, Indonesia: In-Depth Interview Findings (In collaboration with the Faculty of Pharmacy – Research Grant Recipient).
- Identity, multiculturalism, self-esteem, and life satisfaction of five ethnicities in Indonesia (in collaboration with Konsorsium Psikokultural Indonesia).
- Conference Paper: Are the Values Transmitted by Mother and Father Different? An Indigenous Psychological
Study. (2012). Presented at AAICP, Malaysia.
- Conference Paper: Relation between Adolescent’s Perception on Sadness and self-rated happiness: An Indigenous
Psychological Analysis. (2011). Presented at the 2nd International Conference of Indigenous and Cultural
Psychology – Universitas Udayana, Indonesia.
- Conference Paper: Putri, A.K. Prawitasari, J.E., Hakim, M.A., Yuniarti, W.A., Kim, U. (2011). Sadness as perceived by Indonesian male and female adolescents. Presented in 9th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology.