2017 – Master of Art Dance/Movement Therapy and Counseling, Creative Arts Therapies Department, Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA.
2006 – Sarjana Psikologi, Fakultas Psikologi, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
Clinical Psychology, Mental and Behavior Process
Rahapsari, S. (2017). A thematic analysis of interviews with the Southeast Asian refugees: Understanding resilience with the implications for dance/movement therapy support. Oral session presented in the Drexel Emerging Scholar Conference, Drexel University, April 27, 2017, Philadelphia, USA.
Rahapsari, S. (2016). Finding the Self in the the Bedhaya: Jungian depth psychology analysis of the Javanese sacred dance. Panel 3: Bodies with and against the tides session presented in the Southeast Asia Graduate Student Conference, Southeast Asia Program (SEAP), Cornell University, March 11 – 13, 2016, Ithaca, USA.
- 2016 – 2017: Clinical Internship: Stephen and Sandra Sheller 11th Street Family Health Services, Philadelphia, USA
- 2016: DBT Dialectical Behavior Therapy using Mindfulness Practices, Behaviorism, and Creative Arts in Therapies to Foster Growth Workshop, Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2016: Clinical practicum: Geropsych Unit, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2015: Clinical practicum: HMS School for Children with Cerebral Palsy, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2011: Medical and Psychosocial Assistance for Irregular Migrants in Indonesia Workshop, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2017: Overall Achievement Award, Creative Arts Therapies Department, Drexel University.
- 2017: Alpha Eta Society Scholarship in Allied Health, Drexel University Chapter of The Alpha Eta Society.
- 2016: International Peace Scholarship, International Peace Scholarship (IPS) PEO, USA.
- 2015: Dean Award, College of Nursing and Health Profession, Drexel University.
- 2015: Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship, The Fulbright Program, USA.