Master, Social Sciences, La Trobe University, Australia, March 1993 – March 1996
Thesis: The Resolution of Conflict between Middle Class Javanese Couples
Undergraduate, Psychology, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, August 1979 – November 1985
Thesis: Social Maturity and Achievement in the first grade Elementary School Students
Family Psychology and Marriage, Education Communications
- Composing skills of elementary school students: an exploratory study.
- Improve written communication skills through pendektan perspective.
- Exploration primary school students’ cognitive abilities.
- Exploration of the psychological abilities of children with bad handwriting.
- Family functioning: exploration perception of family members.
- Increased confidence teen unemployment through social support groups.
- Improve written communication skills through perspective approach
- Profile families troubled children.
- Marital conflict resolution of Javanesse middle class couple.
- Social support and social adjustment dad teenage boys.
- Overview of behavioral ecology approach to parenting.
- Me and my family.
- Problems middle child psychology.
- Terapiutik communications training.
- Learning methods andragogi
- Management of special training skills.
- Drug information and intervention course.