Edilburga Wulan Saptandari, M.Psi., Ph.D., Psikolog
S1 Faculty of Psychology 2001-2006
S2 Master of Professional Psychology, Educational Psychology UGM 2006-2009
S3 Philosophical Doctor in Psychology, School of Psychology, Massey University 2014-2019
Educational Psychology and Life-span Development
Bullying, Child and Adolescent Mental Health, School Well-Being
- Book Author : “Dongeng: Mendekatkan Kitab Suci pada Anak” (“Story Telling : Brings Bible Nearer to Kids”) 2008 (Published by Percetakan Kanisius)
- Article “Peran Sekolah untuk Kesehatan Mental Anak dan Remaja (School’s Role for Children and Adolescent Mental Health)” in “Psikologi untuk Kesejahteraan Masyarakat (Psychology for Society Well-Being)” 2012 (Published by Pustaka Pelajar)
- Forgiveness in Elderly (Undergraduate thesis, first researcher) 2006
- Profile of Children and Adolescents in Prison (Researchers team member) 2008
- “Guru Peduli” Traning Effectiveness to Reduce Bullying in Elementary School (Postgraduate thesis, first researcher) 2009
- Preventing and Treating School Bullying: Understanding Teachers’ Role 2010
- School Well-Being among Elementary School Students in Kota Yogyakarta 2011
- School Well-Being among High School Students in Kota Yogyakarta 2011
- Need Assessment of Universal Intervention on Mental Health Problem among High School Students 2012
- Understanding the Social-Emotional Practice of Indonesian Primary School Teachers (Doctoral Thesis) 2019
- June 17-19 and 26-27, 2019: Participant in “ToT AJT Cognitive Test”, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- April 6-7 2019: Participant in “Pelatihan Penguji Kompetensi Profesi Psikologi (KPP)/Praktik Kerja Profesi Psikologi (PKPP) HIMPSI & A2TP2I, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- August 26-28, 2017: Oral presentation (Key Social-Emotional Practices in the Indonesian Classroom: Teachers’ Perspectives) at Asian Association of Social Psychology Conference in Auckland, New Zealand.
- August 26-28, 2017: Oral presentation (The Indonesian Primary School Teachers’ Social-Emotional Practices) at Asian Association of Social Psychology Conference in Auckland, New Zealand.
- November 21-22, 2016: Oral presentation (“I am their parent”: Indonesian Primary School Teachers’ Beliefs about the Emotional Dimension of Teacher-Student Relationships) at the 9th Educational Psychology Forum in Auckland, New Zealand.
- November 24, 2016: Oral presentation (“Gentle, Patient and Fair”: Indonesian Children’s Voices of Teacher-Student Relationships) at Manawatu Postgraduate Research Day in Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- November 27-28, 2015: Oral presentation (The Importance of Researching Teachers’ Social Emotional Competencies in an Indonesian Context) at the 1st Unnes International Conference on Research Innovation and Commercialization for Better Life, Semarang, Indonesia
- January 26-29, 2013: Participant in “Play Therapy” Workshop, Universitas Padjadjaran, Yogyakarta
- September 11-13, 2012: Participant in “Exploring Music Therapy in Healthcare” Training, Universitas Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- January 4-7, 2011: Oral presentation (Preventing and Treating School Bullying: Understanding Teachers’ Role) at Hawaii International Conference on Education in Honolulu, Hawaii
- January 27, 2010: Oral presentation (“Guru Peduli” Training Effectiveness to Reduce Bullying in Primary School) at National Conference on Experimental Psychology in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Head of Psychological Consultation Unit 2020 – present, Psychological Consultation Unit, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Lecturer 2009 – present, Departement of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Psychologist 2009 – present, Psychological Consultation Unit, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Psychologist in Psychological Consultation Unit, Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2009-present
- Trainer and Speaker in various training and seminar sessions for teachers, students, and parents, mainly about child, adolescent, and family mental health, 2010-present