The types of activities conducted in Unit for Research, Community Service and Publication (UP4) include:
- Management of 4 journals, consisting of Journal Psychology, Bulletin Psychology, Gadjah Mada Journal of Psychology (GamaJoP), Gadjah Mada Journal of Professional Psychology (GamaJPP).
- Management of the publication process, processing manuscripts from the final assignments of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students, to become manuscripts that are worth for publication, both in national accredited journal and international reputable journal.
- Spread out publication dissemination.
- Process Research Grants, PKM Grants and Book Grants.
- Consignment of publications for lecturers, 2 times in a year with publication as the outputs.
Unit for Research, Community Service and Publication (UP4) Organizational Structure:
- Under Supervision of Vice Dean 3: Prof. Kwartarini Wahyu Yuniarti
- Director of UP4 / concurrently Chief Editor of Journal Psychology: Prof. Drs. Subandi, MA., Ph.D
- Chief Editor of the Bulletin Psychology: Galang Lufityanto, Ph.D
- UP4 Executive Staff: Netti Ermawati, S.T
- UP4 Executive Staff: Umi Nurjanah, S.Fil., M.A.
- UP4 Executive Staff: Lina Purwandari, S.Pd