Contact address: Faculty of Psychology, UGM
Office Phone: 0062-274-550435
Office Fax: 0062-274-550436
Department: Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Currently: Deputy Head of LPKM (HR Quality Improvement Institute)
Master of Science in Psychology. Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2005.
Psychologist. Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2002.
Undergraduate. Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2000.
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Research and Methodology
- Data Analysis (for Social Science)
- Positive Psychology
Research Fellowship. Supported by Australian Leadership Awards Fellowship (ALAF) – Center for International Mental Health (CIMH), School of Population Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia. 2009
Research Cluster, Interest, and Activity
Work and Organizational Psychology (Industrial and Organizational Psychology).
Organizational Behavior, HRM content, HRM process, Employee Well-being and Multilevel Modeling.
- UGM Grant 2016 (July – November 2016). Well-being, Values, and Work Family Policy to Support Work Life Balance: A Survey from Indonesia
- Dissertation (2012 – 2015). HRM Content and Process on Employee Well-being and Job Performance: A Multilevel Study
- UGM Grant 2012 (May – November 2012). The Role of Organizational Identification towards Employee Well-being on Human Resource Practices
- UGM Grant 2011 (May – November 2011). Organisational Identity within HRM Practices: A Narrative Approach
- UGM Grant 2010 (February ‐ December 2010). 1) Willingness to Achieve Performance during ASEAN‐China Free Trade Agreement (ACFTA) 2010: An Empirical Study in Small & Medium Enterprises. 2) Need Assessment for Primary Health Care Psychologist in Yogyakarta.
- WCRU Grant (Dec 2008 ‐ 2010). Trust, Self, & Achievement Studies in Center for Indigenous and Cultural Psychology (CICP), Faculty of Psychology UGM, Indonesia. Some of working papers: (1) Exploring the dynamic of trust to stranger among undergraduate students; (2) How Male & Female Trust to Stranger; (3) Trustworthiness in Trusting Parents & Close Friend Among Adolescent; (4) The Dynamic of Adolescent’s Trust to Parents and Close Friend
Training and Workshop
- 2016. Assessment Center Assessor Certification Program. Industrial & Organizational Psychology Association, May 16-20, 2016, Eastparc Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2015. Workshop on Publishing in 4* Journals: Learning from Doing. British Academy of Management, March 4, 2015, Nottingham Conference Center, Nottingham, United Kingdom. Working paper entitled: “The Impact of HRM practices on employee well-being and job performance: A Review and Empirical Study.”
- 2012. Workshop on M-Plus Software, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, September – October 2012, Sydney, Australia.
- 2012. Workshop on Advance Methodological Application for Research, Faculty of Psychology, UGM, June 2012, Solo, Indonesia.
- 2012. Workshop on Multilevel Modeling, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, January – February 2012, Sydney, Australia.
- 2010. Workshop on Happiness in the Span of Developmental, Magister of Science UGM, December 13, 2010, Faculty of Psychology UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2010. Workshop on Improving Entrepreneurial Learning Methods, Dirmawa‐UGM, October 25‐26, 2010, University Center UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2010. Training of Trainers, PPSMB UGM 2010, Sub Direktorat PPKB, Faculty of MIPA, Sekip Utara, July 28, 2010, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop of Student Centered Learning (SCL), PPP‐UGM, October 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop Writing for International Journal Paper, LPPM UGM, November 19 ‐20, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. International Mental Health Leadership Program, Center for International Mental Health, School of Population Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia, 3 ‐ 28 August 2009
- 2009. Workshop of International Research Planning Program, LPPM‐UGM, November 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop of Structure Equation Model, Faculty of Psychology UGM, World Class Research University Program 2009, April 15, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Workshop on The Role of Psychologist in Community Mental Health: Looking for Agents of Change, Faculty of Psychology, March 12, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009. Training for Trainers: Management of i‐research and i‐hpc, LPPT‐UGM, January 23, 2009, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2008. Workshop of Psychological Tools for Employee Development, Q‐Assessment, and Development Center, February 9, 2008
- 2006. Workshop of Emotional Reconciliation for Increasing Productivity & Personal Recovery, Psychology Faculty of Sanata Dharma University, August 26, 2006
- 2006. Workshop of Psychological Support for Humanity Services, Indonesian Psychologist Association (HIMPSI) sponsored by The Global Fund for Children and Spanish Psychological Association, June 21‐22, 2006
- 2000. Interpretation Grafis & Rorschach, Faculty of Psychology, Gadjah Mada University (UGM), 2000
- 2014. British Academy of Management HRM and SIG ESRC Seminar Series Workshop: HRM and Employee Well-being. Theme: Sustaining Employee Well-being in the 21th Century. May, 8 – 9, 2014. MMU Business School, Manchester, United Kingdom. Presenting extended abstract entitled: “Achieving Well-being and Performance at Work: A Multilevel Study on Human Resource Management”
- 2013. 8th International Conference HRM Network NL. Theme: ‘H’ versus ‘R’ in HRM. November, 14 – 15, 2013, KU Leuven, Belgium. Presenting a paper entitled: “Well-being and Performance and the Indonesia Public Sector: Examining HR Content and HR Process.”
- 2012. Asian Association of Indigenous and Cultural Psychology (AAICP). Theme: Promoting Happiness, Health and Quality of Life: The Role of Psychology, Technology, and Environmental Sciences. December, 20 – 22, 2012, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), Langkawi Island, Malaysia. Presenting a paper entitled: “What Employee Well-being is: A Study on Public Sector Employee in Indonesia.”
- 2010. The International Academic Forum (IAFOR). The Asian Conference on the Social Sciences. June, 18 ‐ 21, 2010, Osaka, Japan.
Presenting paper ” The Dynamic of Adolescent’s Trust to Parents & Close Friend: An Indigenous Psychological Analysis” in the Session Topic: Psychology, Cognitive Science, and the Behavioral Science. Panel G, Friday, 16.00 ‐ 17.30. Presenter number: 655
- 2009. 8th Biennial Conference of Asian Association of Social Psychology. Theme: Identity, Multiculturalism, and Changing Societies: Challenges for Social Psychology in and about Asia. December, 11 ‐ 14, 2009, New Delhi, India.
Presenting a paper entitled: “Exploring the Dynamic of Trust to Strangers among Undergraduate Students: Indigenous Psychological Analysis” in the Symposium of Trust and Relationship in Indonesia with Chair Person: Prof. Uichol Kim.
- 2010. National Conferences & 11th Congress of HIMPSI. Solo, 18 ‐ 20 March 2010
Presenting paper: (1) How Male & Female Trust to Stranger: An Indigenous Psychological Analysis; (2) Trustworthiness in Trusting Parents & Close Friend Among Adolescent.
Presenting Poster: (1) Compatibility in Giving Relation: The Basic’s of Undergraduate Trust to Professor and Father
- 2009. Symposium of Leader & Indonesian Leadership: ‘A Searching’, Indonesian Industrial & Organizational Psychologist Association (APIO) and Faculty of Psychology Catholic University Atmajaya Jakarta, Indonesia, June 3, 2009
- 2009. Bio-psychology Conference:’Improving the Quality of Life’. Faculty of Psychology Gadjah Mada University in collaboration with Faculty of Medicine Gadjah Mada Univeristy, Indonesia
- 2016. Understanding gender to strengthen the role of HRM process on employee participation and job performance: An empirical study in public sector organizations. Proceeding. 31st International Congress of Psychology 2016 (ICP2016), July 24-29, Yokohama, Japan
- 2016. Pengelolaan sumber daya manusia penunjang well-being karyawan (Human resource management to support employee well-being). Book Chapter. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, pp. 123-142. ISBN: 978-979-420-039-5, 1601004-B1E.
- 2013. The role of organizational identification on employee well-being in human resource practices. ANIMA Indonesian Psychological Journal, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 192 – 201
- 2012. Karyawan dan Kekuatan Iklim Organisasi (Employee and Organisational Climate Strength). Book Chapter. Psikologi untuk Kesejahteraan Masyarakat. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar Publisher, pp. 298-314. ISBN: 978-602-229-037-7
- 2009. Exploring the dynamic of trust to stranger among undergraduate students. Center for Indigenous & Cultural Psychology (CICP). Working Paper. Faculty of Psychology, UGM.
- 2006. An Attitude of Pedestrians People of C. Simanjuntak forward Environmental Stressor (Air & Sound Pollutions) as An Environmental Health Phenomenon. INSIGHT. Vol. IV. No. 1. ISSN: 1693‐2552
- 2006. Somatization on Astra Honda Authorized Service Station’s Mechanics. INSIGHT. Vol. IV. No. 1. ISSN: 1693‐2552
- 2005. Self‐Management Training for Reduce Level of Somatization of AHASS’s Mechanics. Conference Proceeding. Bandung: APIO II.
- 2005. The Effectiveness of Self‐Management Training to Reduce Level of Somatization Disorder of Astra Honda Authorized Service Station’s Mechanic. Thesis. Unpublished. Gadjah Mada University: Faculty of Psychology
- 2004. Strategic & Techno Structural Analysis for Corporate Culture in PT Pupuk Kujang Cikampek Jawa Barat. INSIGHT. Vol. II. No. 2. ISSN: 1693‐2552
- 2000. The Correlation between Positive Thinking and Somatization. Undergraduate Thesis. Unpublished. Gadjah Mada University: Faculty of Psychology
- Undergraduate Relatives, Gadjah Mada University (UGM), Yogyakarta, 2000 ‐ now
- Student Executive Board, Faculty of Psychology, Gadjah Mada University (UGM), Yogyakarta, 1997 ‐1999
- Member of British Academy of Management, 2015 – now
- Member of International Association of Applied Psychology, 2009 – now
- Organizing Committee HIMPSI Yogyakarta, 2016 – 2020
- Member of APIO (Indonesian I/O Psychologist Association), 2005 – now
- Member of HIMPSI, Psychologist Organization in Indonesia, 2002 – now
- Task Force Team, PPSMB 2016, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta
- Organizing Committee, Secretary, International Conference of Indigenous & Cultural Psychology, UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 24 – 27 July 2010
- Organizing Committee, Workshop of Indigenous Psychology Series, Center for Indigenous & Cultural Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, UGM, 2009 – now
- Organizing Committee, Secretary, LUSTRUM IX Faculty of Psychology UGM, Mei 2009 ‐ January 2010
- Organizing Committee, International Conference of Industrial/Organizational Psychology, APIO, UGM, Yogyakarta, 2007