Latar Belakang Pendidikan
2012-2016 in Cognitive Neuroscience: The University of New South Wales
2007 – 2009, M.Psi. Magister Psikologi Profesi Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Gadjah Mada
1999 – 2004 , S. Psi. Sarjana Psikologi Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Gadjah Mada
Psikologi Organisasi & Industri
Unconscious behavior, Psikologi Organisasi & Industri
2010 – current : Teaching staff, Faculty of Psychology, UGM
2013 – 2015 : Teaching staff, School of Psychology, The University of New South Wales, Australia.
2012 – 2016 : Junior investigator at Pearson Cognitive Neuroscience Lab, Sydney
2016 – current : Director of International Undergraduate Program, Faculty of Psychology, UGM (http://iup.psikologi.ugm.ac.id/)
2017 – current : The Head of Mind, Brain, & Behaviour Laboratorium, Faculty of Psychology, UGM (http://labmbb.psikologi.ugm.ac.id/)
2017 – current : Editor-in-Chief, Buletin Psikologi UGM
2010 – 2012 : Assistant to the Vice Dean of Human Resource and Finance, Faculty of Psychology, UGM
Current Professional Related Activities
– as a Research Affiliate at The Science of Innovation Lab, Sydney, Australia. (https://www.scienceinnovationlab.org/)
– as an Ad Hoc Reviewer: Jurnal Psikologi UGM, Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business, Humanitas.
– as a HR consultant: Alcon –part of Novartis International.
– as a Trainer & Guest Speakers: PT Telkom Indonesia, Nutrifood, Directorate of Student Affairs, UGM, etc.
– as a Guest Lecturer: Master of Management UGM, Department of Architecture UGM, Department of Industrial Engineering UGM.
Local & International Affiliations
− 2016 – current : Committee of the Indonesian Psychological Association (Yogyakarta Branch), Research Division in 2016.
− 2012 – current : Member of Association for Scientific Study of Consciousness
− 2014 – current : Member of Vision Science Society
Pelatihan dan Seminar
- Sensory decision making: Examining the mechanism of intuition. Dipresentasikan secara oral di Sydney Psychology Postgraduate Seminar, bertempat di University of New South Wales, Sydney, November 2013.
- Measuring intuition: Unconscious emotional information boost decision-making accuracy and confidence. Dipresentasikan secara oral di Association of Scientific Study of Consciousness (ASSC) Conference, bertempat di Brisbane, April 2014.
- Skin conductance response predicts the utilization of non-conscious emotion in decision-making. Dipresentasikan secara oral di 1-Minute Thesis Competition, bertempat di University of New South Wales, Sydney, November 2014.
- Non-conscious emotional information boosts categorically unrelated concurrent visual decisions. Dipresentasikan melalui poster di Vision Science Society (VSS) Annual Meeting, bertempat di Florida, U.S., Mei 2015.
- Decomposing intuition: Information processing types modulate non-conscious emotional boost to decision making. Dipresentasikan secara oral di Australasian Experimental Psychologiy Conference (EPC), bertempat di University of Sydney, April 2015.
- Wijayanto, T., Marcilia, S.R., & Lufityanto, G. (2018). Visual attention, driving behaviour, and driving performance among young drivers in the sleep-deprived condition. KnE Life Sciences, 4(5), 424-423.
- Lufityanto, G. & Minza, W.M. (2018). Validasi Dan Pengembangan Paradigma Eksperimen Learned Helplessness Pada Etnis Dominan Di Indonesia. Psikodimensia, 17(1), 36-42.
- Jamaluddin, S. & Lufityanto, G. (2017). Conflict of values and attribution towards cheating in Yogyakarta: Indigenous approach (Working Paper Volume 11, Issue 5). Retrieved from Center for Indigenous and Cultural Psychology website: https://simpan.ugm.ac.id
- Lufityanto, G., Donkin, C., & Pearson, J. (2016). Measuring Intuition Nonconscious Emotional Information Boosts Decision Accuracy and Confidence. Psychological science, 27(5), 622-634.
- Lufityanto, G., & Pearson, J. (2015). Nonconscious Emotional Information Boosts Categorically Unrelated Concurrent Visual Decisions. Journal of Vision, 15(12), 46-46.
- Never gives up: how they tame natural threats, an article compiled in a book entitled Model of university students with an outstanding competitiveness capability, sponsored by The Directorate of Education of Indonesia 2010.
- How to execute knowledge management practices in organizational culture hierarchy type, an article compiled in a book entitled Knowledge Management Practices in Indonesian Companies, published by the Psychology Department, Gadjah Mada University.
- Lufityanto, G., Jamaluddin, S.F., Uzzakiyah, H., Kusuma, N.M.P.A., & Adi, S.P. (June, 2018). Does collaboration promote cheating? Paper presented at the 3rd Interdisciplinary Research Network Annual Meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Lufityanto, G. & Pearson, J. (April, 2016). Decomposing intuition: Information processing types modulate non-conscious emotional boost to decision making. Paper presented at the Australiasian Experimental psychology Conference, Sydney,
- Lufityanto, G., & Pearson, J. (September, 2015). Nonconscious emotional information boosts categorically unrelated concurrent visual decisions. Paper presented at the Vision Science Society Annual Meeting, Florida, US. The paper abstrack also appears at the Journal of Vision, 15(12), 46-46.
- Lufityanto, G., Donkin, C., & Pearson, J. (July, 2014). Measuring intuition: Unconscious emotional information boost decision-making accuracy and confidence. Paper presented at the Association of Scientific Study of Consciousness Conference,Queensland, Australia.
- Escalating individual’s innovativeness through face-to-face and online knowledge sharing forum, a prosiding paper presented in the 4th Industrial and Organizational Psychology International Conference, Surabaya, Indonesia, 12-14 November 2010.