Latar Belakang Pendidikan
2012-2016, Ph.D in Cognitive Neuroscience: The University of New South Wales
2007 – 2009, M.Psi. Magister Psikologi Profesi Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Gadjah Mada
1999 – 2004, S. Psi. Sarjana Psikologi Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Gadjah Mada
Organizational & Industrial Psychology
Consciousness, Decision Making, Deception, Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation
- Lufityanto, G., & Pearson, J. (under review). Evaluating the spidey sense: The metacognition of intuition.
- Seloni, G., Kusrohmaniah, S., & Lufityanto, G. (under review). The perils of acting brashly: Risk-taking propensity impedes emotion-based learning in entrepreneurs.
- Jamaluddin, S.F., Lufityanto, G. (under review). The paradox of integrity: Cheating awareness among religious people.
- Wijayanto, T., Alma, T. G., Wisnugraha, B. B., Marcillia, S. R., & Lufityanto, G. (2018, December). Effect of Coffee Intake on Heat Rate Variability and Driving Performance in Sleep-deprived Condition. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM) (pp. 183-186).
- Wijayanto, T., Marcilia, S.R., & Lufityanto, G. (2018). Visual attention, driving behaviour, and driving performance among young drivers in the sleep-deprived condition. KnE Life Sciences, 4(5), 424-423.
- Lufityanto, G., Donkin, C., & Pearson, J. (2016). Measuring intuition: Nonconscious emotional information boosts decision accuracy and confidence. Psychological Science, 27(5), 622-634.
- Lufityanto, G. (under review). The Psychophysical Measurement of Intuition. Handbook of Intuition Research Volume 2. Edward Edgard Publishing.
- Lufityanto, G., Jamaluddin, S.F., Uzzakiyah, H., Kusuma, N.M.P.A., & Adi, S.P. (June, 2018). Does collaboration promote cheating? Paper presented at the 3rd Interdisciplinary Research Network Annual Meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Lufityanto, G. & Pearson, J. (April, 2016). Decomposing intuition: Information processing types modulate non-conscious emotional boost to decision making. Paper presented at the Australiasian Experimental psychology Conference, Sydney, Australia.
- Lufityanto, G., & Pearson, J. (September, 2015). Nonconscious emotional information boosts categorically unrelated concurrent visual decisions. Paper presented at the Vision Science Society Annual Meeting, Florida, US. The paper abstrack also appears at the Journal of Vision, 15(12), 46-46.
- Lufityanto, G., Donkin, C., & Pearson, J. (July, 2014). Measuring intuition: Unconscious emotional information boost decision-making accuracy and confidence. Paper presented at the Association of Scientific Study of Consciousness Conference, Queensland, Australia.
- 2010 – current : Teaching staff, Faculty of Psychology, UGM
- 2013 – 2015 : Teaching staff, School of Psychology, The University of New South Wales, Australia.
- 2012 – 2016 : Junior investigator at Pearson Cognitive Neuroscience Lab, Sydney
- 2016 – current : Director of International Undergraduate Program, Faculty of Psychology,UGM (http://iup.psikologi.ugm.ac.id/)
- 2017 – current : The Managing Director of Mind, Brain, & Behaviour Laboratorium, Faculty of Psychology, UGM (http://labmbb.psikologi.ugm.ac.id/)
- 2017 – current : Editor-in-Chief, Buletin Psikologi UGM (SINTA 2)
- 2018 – current : Guest Editor, Human Technology Journal (Scopus Q4)
Current Professional Related Activities
- as a Research Affiliate at The Science of Innovation Lab, Sydney, Australia. (https://www.scienceinnovationlab.org/)
- as an Ad Hoc Reviewer: Jurnal Psikologi UGM, Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business, Humanitas.
- as a HR consultant: Alcon –part of Novartis International.
- as a Trainer & Guest Speakers: PT Telkom Indonesia, Nutrifood, Directorate of Student Affairs, UGM, etc.
- as a Guest Lecturer: Master of Management UGM, Department of Architecture UGM, Department of Industrial Engineering UGM.
Local & International Affiliations
- 2016 – current : Committee of the Indonesian Psychological Association (Yogyakarta Branch), Research Division in 2016.
- 2012 – current : Member of Association for Scientific Study of Consciousness