Full name: Rizqi Nur’aini A’yuninnisa, S.Psi., M.Sc.
Contact address: Faculty of Psychology, UGM
Office Phone: 0062-274-550435
Office Fax: 0062-274-550436
Department: Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 2014 — Master of Science in Psychology. Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- 2009 – Bachelor of Psychology. Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2012 — Linnaeus Palme scholarship. Supported by International Program Office for Education and Training and funded by Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Research and Methodology
- Data Analysis (for Social Science)
- Cultural Psychology
Research Cluster, Interest, and Activity
Work and Organizational Psychology (Industrial and Organizational Psychology).
- Indigenous psychology
- Cultural psychology
- 2015 – Leadership and team performance/ “Sharing power in making group decisions under emergency situations: Developing trust and transactive memory system” (Master’s thesis)
- 2013 – Organisational Commitment/ “The effects of pay satisfaction and organizational commitment on turnover intention” (Bachelor’s thesis)
- 2012 – Cross-cultural research of Happiness/ “Positive and negative affects of Indonesians and Swedes: A cross-cultural study on happiness” (Linnaeus Palme Program)
- 2011 – (Construction of Self-Indigenous psychology/ “The conception of Javanese adolescents’ self in the family context: An indigenous psychology approach” (CICP UGM)
A’yuninnisa, R. N., & Saptoto, R. (2015). The effects of pay satisfaction and organizational commitment on turnover intention. Symposium session presented in the 17th European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology Congress, May 20-23, 2015, Oslo, Norway.